We design and implement innovation that influences the future of energy equity.
Urban Efficiency Group, LLC is a Chicago-based, minority-owned utility implementation contractor and community sustainability design firm dedicated to advancing energy equity. Our team’s diverse experience expands across sectors of energy efficiency and social sciences.
Our keen sense of science and society positions us to offer best-in-class solutions which satisfy energy efficiency and sustainability goals for utility providers and municipal partners alike.
Join the Green Landscape Technology movement
The Green Landscape Technology Campaign has been initiated as a partnership with communities to transition villages and neighborhoods staff from gas-powered landscape equipment to being electrically operated. This initiative is focused around raising awareness towards the adverse health impacts of gas-powered technology and building educational materials.
- Barriers to New Technology
- Municipality Adoption
- Adverse Health Impacts
- Wynton Jones, Director of Sustainability at Urban Efficiency Group
- Chris Lindgren, Superintendent of Parks & Planning, CPRP at the Park District of Oak Park
- Ted Haffner, Chicago Wilderness Alliance Climate Action Plan Leader
- Lisa Lambros, Chairperson, Village of Riverside Landscape Advisory Commission